After School Program
Starts March 24th, 2023 – $349
The After School Program focuses on the essential skills needed to be a good mountain biker that includes: trail safety and stewardship, trail scanning, bike and body positioning, braking, gear shifting, turning and cornering, wheel lifts, proper climbing and descending, ratcheting and more!
This program is for kids 8+ years old that are comfortable riding a geared mountain bike on dirt trails and is limited to 8 participants each session. Parents, you can drop off or hang out at your discretion. The event fee also includes a nifty swag bag with all sorts of riding gear and discounts!
BE READY TO RIDE
- Please come ready with a geared mountain bike that has 24″ or greater wheels, is recently serviced and well working.
- Don’t forget to double check the chain, brakes and tire air pressure.
- Wear a properly fitted helmet (snug is important), closed toe sneakers and athletic clothing that is safe to ride in and weather appropriate.
- Well fed and hydrated riders tend to have the most fun!
- Please bring a water bottle and light snack.
ABOUT THE RIDE
- Trail rides are incorporated into the 2nd half of the program leaving from the park into the nearby trail network.
- This program starts with the basics and progresses to high level shredding that every bike loving kid needs!
We guarantee you they will be ripping it up like no other, HIGH levels of FLOW and FUN to be had!Book Now